OrthoGrid in the News
OrthoGrid Systems, Inc. Announces HipGrid Non-invasive Fluoroscopic Guide for Direct Anterior and Posterior Approach Total Hip Replacement (THR)
Categories: Press Releases
OrthoGrid® Systems, Inc. has announced the release of HipGrid™ for anterior and posterior approach THR.
SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Invented by orthopaedic surgeons, HipGrid™ is a set of proprietary, radiopaque, fluoroscopic guides designed to help address common challenges associated with total hip replacement (THR) that can lead to suboptimal outcomes for hip replacement patients:
- Proper implant positioning - acetabular (socket) ...
- OrthoGrid Systems, Inc. Announces Mark J. Carrico as Director of Marketing
- John Masonis, MD to Educate on Direct Anterior Approach Hip Replacement using OrthoGrid's HipGrid
- Orthopaedic Surgeons to Use HipGrid Drone at the ICJR 2016 5th Annual Direct Anterior Approach Hip C
- Total Hip Arthroplasty -- Orthogrid® Systems, Inc. Provides Vital Solutions for Outpatient Procedure
- Recent Releases: Ablation System, Ultrasound and Orthopedics Guide
- OrthoGrid® Systems, Inc. Announces the Launch of HipGrid DRONE™, a Non-invasive Fluoroscopic Guide for Total Hip Replacement (THR)
- Surgeon Calls Guide ‘Simple, Elegant’ Solution
- Anterior Hip Replacement Surgeons to Experience the New HipGrid™ Teardrop Vector™
- OrthoGrid Systems, Inc. Announces HipGrid Non-invasive Fluoroscopic Guide for Direct Anterior and Posterior Approach Total Hip Replacement (THR)