OrthoGrid in the News
(Originally written by Rebecca Rudolph, editor at SurgicalProductsMag.com) - Dr. Peter Ramsey, an orthopedic surgeon in South Carolina, said he tried almost everything to efficiently achieve accurate results during total hip arthroplasty procedures. He found that the overlay method of overlapping two x-ray images was cumbersome and logistically difficult, using a rod across the base of the pelvis was “crude” and image distortion in the c-arms created a learning curve. ...
Categories: Press Releases
September 3, 2015 – Salt Lake City, Utah – OrthoGrid Systems, Inc. is quickly gaining credibility among orthopedic surgeons with their new HipGrid™ device in clinical evaluations across the country. While turning heads at some of the nation’s premier academic and hospital facilities, it is also making a significant impact in America’s community hospitals for surgeons performing anterior hip replacements.
- OrthoGrid Systems, Inc. Announces Mark J. Carrico as Director of Marketing
- John Masonis, MD to Educate on Direct Anterior Approach Hip Replacement using OrthoGrid's HipGrid
- Orthopaedic Surgeons to Use HipGrid Drone at the ICJR 2016 5th Annual Direct Anterior Approach Hip C
- Total Hip Arthroplasty -- Orthogrid® Systems, Inc. Provides Vital Solutions for Outpatient Procedure
- Recent Releases: Ablation System, Ultrasound and Orthopedics Guide
- OrthoGrid® Systems, Inc. Announces the Launch of HipGrid DRONE™, a Non-invasive Fluoroscopic Guide for Total Hip Replacement (THR)
- Surgeon Calls Guide ‘Simple, Elegant’ Solution
- Anterior Hip Replacement Surgeons to Experience the New HipGrid™ Teardrop Vector™
- OrthoGrid Systems, Inc. Announces HipGrid Non-invasive Fluoroscopic Guide for Direct Anterior and Posterior Approach Total Hip Replacement (THR)