OrthoGrid in the News
Orthopaedic Surgeons to Use HipGrid Drone at the ICJR 2016 5th Annual Direct Anterior Approach Hip C
Categories: Press Releases
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH, September 12, 2016 – This September 22-24, the International Congress for Joint Reconstruction (ICJR) will hold its 5th Annual Direct Anterior Hip Course for orthopaedic surgeons in Houston, TX. OrthoGrid Systems, Inc.’s (Salt Lake City, UT) will be in attendance at the meeting for the fourth year in a row.
OrthoGrid’s presence at the meeting has grown over the past four years. Richard Boddington, OrthoGrid CEO says, “We thank ICJR for ...
- OrthoGrid Systems, Inc. Announces Mark J. Carrico as Director of Marketing
- John Masonis, MD to Educate on Direct Anterior Approach Hip Replacement using OrthoGrid's HipGrid
- Orthopaedic Surgeons to Use HipGrid Drone at the ICJR 2016 5th Annual Direct Anterior Approach Hip C
- Total Hip Arthroplasty -- Orthogrid® Systems, Inc. Provides Vital Solutions for Outpatient Procedure
- Recent Releases: Ablation System, Ultrasound and Orthopedics Guide
- OrthoGrid® Systems, Inc. Announces the Launch of HipGrid DRONE™, a Non-invasive Fluoroscopic Guide for Total Hip Replacement (THR)
- Surgeon Calls Guide ‘Simple, Elegant’ Solution
- Anterior Hip Replacement Surgeons to Experience the New HipGrid™ Teardrop Vector™
- OrthoGrid Systems, Inc. Announces HipGrid Non-invasive Fluoroscopic Guide for Direct Anterior and Posterior Approach Total Hip Replacement (THR)