OrthoGrid in the News
total hip arthroplasty
Categories: Press Coverage
Reproduced with Permission by Surgical Products® | Click Here to Read Original Article
Surgical Products strives to fill you in on the latest technology and products. Here are some recent releases you'll be hearing more about in the industry. To let us know about new products, click HERE.
OrthoGrid’s HipGrid® DRONE™ is the answer to orthopaedic surgeons’ needs for a ...
OrthoGrid® Systems, Inc. Announces the Launch of HipGrid DRONE™, a Non-invasive Fluoroscopic Guide for Total Hip Replacement (THR)
Categories: Press Releases
OrthoGrid® Systems, Inc. has announced the release of the new HipGrid Drone™ for both anterior and posterior approach THR
SALT LAKE CITY, Oct. 28, 2015 - PRNewswire - Since the launch of HipGrid® 12 months ago, orthopedic surgeons have used the HipGrid® technology with great success. The simplicity and intuitive nature of that clinically proven technique addresses proper implant positioning and leg length inequality. Based upon surgeon feedback, ...
(Originally written by Rebecca Rudolph, editor at SurgicalProductsMag.com) - Dr. Peter Ramsey, an orthopedic surgeon in South Carolina, said he tried almost everything to efficiently achieve accurate results during total hip arthroplasty procedures. He found that the overlay method of overlapping two x-ray images was cumbersome and logistically difficult, using a rod across the base of the pelvis was “crude” and image distortion in the c-arms created a learning curve. ...
- OrthoGrid Systems, Inc. Announces Mark J. Carrico as Director of Marketing
- John Masonis, MD to Educate on Direct Anterior Approach Hip Replacement using OrthoGrid's HipGrid
- Orthopaedic Surgeons to Use HipGrid Drone at the ICJR 2016 5th Annual Direct Anterior Approach Hip C
- Total Hip Arthroplasty -- Orthogrid® Systems, Inc. Provides Vital Solutions for Outpatient Procedure
- Recent Releases: Ablation System, Ultrasound and Orthopedics Guide
- OrthoGrid® Systems, Inc. Announces the Launch of HipGrid DRONE™, a Non-invasive Fluoroscopic Guide for Total Hip Replacement (THR)
- Surgeon Calls Guide ‘Simple, Elegant’ Solution
- Anterior Hip Replacement Surgeons to Experience the New HipGrid™ Teardrop Vector™
- OrthoGrid Systems, Inc. Announces HipGrid Non-invasive Fluoroscopic Guide for Direct Anterior and Posterior Approach Total Hip Replacement (THR)