Orthopedic surgery is data intensive.
Orthopedic surgeons interpret over 1 billion intraoperative imaging-based data points every year. Intraoperative imaging is used to make critical surgical decisions, decisions that can prevent surgical failure and impact patient outcomes.
Despite the volume of intraoperative imaging-based data and the impact to patient outcomes:
- A mere 20% of orthopaedic procedures receive digital assistance; but
- Research suggests that patient outcomes have the potential to improve dramatically with digital support systems.
OrthoGrid is creating the next evolution of digital orthopedic surgery.
Our technology platform brings the power of surgical-data science to orthopedic surgery. By helping orthopedic surgeons process critical intraoperative imaging data more accurately and efficiently in real-time, we are working to:
- Optimize surgical workflows and reduce operating time.
- Augment image interpretation and enhance surgical outcomes.
- Maximize the value equation for hospitals, surgery centers, and surgeons and improve patient satisfaction.