The Future of Hip Preservation Surgery is Here.
- OrthoGrid Hip Preservation integrates with the surgical workflow to provide surgeon-controlled intraoperative templating that utilizes fluoroscopic images.
- Accounting for fluoroscopic distortion and providing comprehensive real-time intraoperative feedback, OrthoGrid Hip Preservation allows the surgeon to more accurately1 assess alignment and correction in real time for more precise attainment of final goals.
OrthoGrid Hip Preservation is intended for use in hip preservation procedures such as:
- Arthroscopic femoral osteochondroplasty for FAI
- Arthroscopic acetabuloplasty for FAI
- Surgical dislocation and osteochondroplasty for FAI
- Periacetabular osteotomy and other pelvic osteotomies for dysplasia